Intellectual property law, protection of the image and copyright law are one of the most important training specialties of the Lassota Law Firm. Specialized training in copyright law, which we have conducted for many years, is popular among cultural and public institutions as well as companies. Our trainers are invited to conferences and lectures as speakers and experts.
Our trainings include the following:
- How to construct copyright agreements? – transfer, license, lease and rental* of copyrights
- Copyright and the right to image in photography
- ABC of copyright
- Acceptable use of works after “the large amendment” – since November 20, 2015
- Copyright law in cultural institutions
- The latest case law in copyright
- Creative industry contracts: fixed work and contracts for commission, tax deductible costs, copyright agreements and tax aspects
- Copyright law in architecture and design
- The use of photography in promotion
- Public domain, fair use and Creative Commons licenses in mobile technologies
- Copyright agreements in publishing
We also provide tailored trainings for particular institutions, taking into account their individual issues connected with copyright law. In such cases, we first conduct pre-training surveys, and wee choose appropriate examples and case studies, from the point of view of the specifics of the client.
Legal Training CoursesAll Trainings
Intellectual property law: copyright and related rights, industrial property law, legal advice, copyright agreements.Read More